Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Crafting!

Hello All!
Wishing you all much peace and happiness (read:  try not to drive yourself crazy getting ready for Christmas!!!) as we prepare for the Christmas season! I have been a little busy myself and haven't had much of a chance to sew during the week! I have a few sewing projects to complete still but I was able to finish these fun gifts for a few of my sewing friends! They are dress form pin cushions! I saw the idea from Kim and Kris of DIY Dish and latched onto it! Of course I LOVE Jennifer Paganelli's wonderful  SisBoom fabrics and so I knew I needed to "SisBoom" my pin cushions!!!! (that's a verb right???)

So I gathered my materials and got busy! As you can see, I actually gathered materials for several projects!!!





 I watched the "How To" video from my iPad and the assembly line began! They were fun to make! Here I am on the final step of attaching the dress form to the candle stick!

And here they all are!!!!






My wonderful hubby helped me pack everything up and ship it out!!! Yaaaa!

I am putting the binding on my mom's Christmas Quilt and tomorrow I am starting some dresses for the girls.....so I will be back with lots more soon!!!! Carry on! Keep Christ in Christmas and don't forget the reason for the season!!!!


God Bless,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment