Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dolly Clothes Galore

Hello Everyone!
I've had another week with the Mac and I am making progress! I think I figured out the sideways picture thing and I also figured out how to grab photos....so I am getting there! Always so hard to teach an old dog new tricks! lol!
So this week I made a few more doll outfits! I am using Carla C's Dolly Designs which will be available soon on her Etsy store. For now they are also available at You Can Make This! Click here

UPDATE: Doll pattern are now available in the Etsy Store! CLICK HERE!

This first outfit is the patchwork jumper for Devon's AG doll....


 It has a great hook/loop closure for easy on/off!


 Then I made a white peasant dress to go under the jumper which could also be worn along or with some ruffle jeans (I still need to make those)...
Here are the two together...

 I also made a set for one of Devon's friends who is having a birthday soon. I made a peasant dress, a patchwork skirt, an apron with pockets, and a chef hat. As you can see the doll got busy baking right away!
 The whole set together....
 Again, everything is easy on/off!
 This is just the dress and skirt layered...
 And finally just the dress...

This is the apron and skirt... I love how the kids will be able to mix and match!



And there you go! Short and sweet! Have a great week and I will be back soon!
God Bless,
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I have been meaning to buy those patterns! So glad you shared girl. Devon looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete