Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A visit to a quilt musuem and a few sewing projects complete!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

 ***************************************************************************

Just before Easter, I completed a few sewing projects. As you know I love Sis Boom fabrics and Carla's awesome patterns! So I made a Devon dress for myself!

 I added some cute ball fringe on the sleeve and a decorative stitch to the hem!



And I made a Leighanna dress.....

 I added some tiny ball fringe to the sleeve too!
 Here is the front and back!
Unfortunately, I didn't measure the child before making the Leighanna dress and it doesn't fit her. I am offering it for sale instead!

 ********************************************************************************
And sewing related....we took a trip to Lancaster PA and I was able to visit a fabric/quilt shop that I love!


 Its called the Country Store and they have lots of fabric of course...
 Plus a Quilt Museum on the second floor!
 We loved walking around looking at everything!
 So true.....
 The quilt were amazing and sooo inspiring!!!


 They even had a puzzle area for kids...

 We headed back downstairs...
 The girls even got some ideas on how to use the yo-yo's they have made!!!
 And....to top it off, across the street was another quilt shop! Filled with beautiful quilts you could buy! AWESOME!!!
Have a terrific day everyone!
God Bless,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment