Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hollywood Studios here we come!

Good Morning! Happy Columbus Day to all! 

I took the opportunity on this extended weekend to sew a little bit and finished this dress for Devon! I love high contrast like this so much I am making another one but with purple for Brooklyn!

Here are the appliques laid out, ready to assemble...


And here is the finished dress (from many angles...lol):













I keep forgetting to say that the pattern for all of these Disney dresses is the Simply Sweet by the Scientific Seamstress....and to do the skirt I made it like the StripWork dress, also by the Scientific Seamstress....I kind of combined both patterns! The designs I bought from two different sources....contact me if you need them!


No rest for the weary...off to make another one! Have a great day everyone! Thanks for looking!
God Bless,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment