Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sister dress complete!

Hello Everyone!
I sure hope it is as nice where you are as it is here this weekend! We enjoyed a little camping and while I love it...it creates so much laundry! So today, we got home, started the laundry, graded papers, watched the Eagles game and I finished up Brooklyn's coordinating Hollywood Studios dress. Her dress has purple everywhere where Devon's was pink!!
The lighting was so bright outside, I couldn't tell if the pics would come out better in it or the shade....so I took some in both!!!












Gotta love the original Mickey Mouse!!! Have you ever seen this cartoon? So I am off to decide what to make next! I'll keep you posted on the progress....thanks for looking!!

By the way, all of these Disney outfits will probably be for sale after our trip and donations will go to Power of 10 for Give Kids the World. I will let you know when and where and how to do this when the time comes!

Have a super week everyone!!
God Bless,
Cathy


No comments:

Post a Comment