Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dumbo Circus!

Hello Everyone!
Checking in from sunny (and snowless) Cape May! I hope all my friends north of me are safe and warm this morning!!!  It's a bright morning...very chilly however...but the kids are out riding bikes and scooters! I just finished an impromptu dress for  Brooklyn to wear to the Magic Kingdom. You may know that I am VERY excited about the Fantasyland Expansion in Disney. Well, apparently, Dumbo is being moved and reopened in the new area during our next trip!!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the scheduled reopen actually happens according to plan. In any case, this dress celebrates the new Dumbo area featuring circus tents and two Dumbo attractions! I would like to thank my DIS-friend, Alicia, for finding and sending me this fabric! I paired it with some dot fabric I had to complete the colorful circus theme! Of course, the pattern is  from the Scientific Seamstress..... click here!

This is the front...there was a breeze that was blowing it around!




 This is the back...



 Close up of some of the appliques. Message me if you need a link to the seller!







I also have another dress in the works for Devon plus another set for Magic Kingdom! The girls may end up changing mid-park....lol! Very exciting stuff! Have a blessed Sunday! Be back soon!
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment