Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Who is cooking in style???

Hello All!
How was your Independence Day? We hid inside with AC until we had a BBQ! We made a few desserts and I finished up a cute Chef's Outfit for a birthday gift for a friend's daughter. She requested this outfit months ago and I was so excited to be able to do it for her. Her daughter had just gotten into American Girl dolls, so this was perfect. I just LOVE sewing these cute ensembles from my friend Carla. They are available in her Etsy Store and come with several pieces each. This set was Volume 4. I made the skirt first, then the peasant dress, then the apron and the hat. All the seams are zig-zagged and top stitched. It should last with lots of play!
Thanks for stopping in. I will be back with more soon!
God Bless,
Cathy















No comments:

Post a Comment